The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- All notices from Famous Furniture Store to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Or it will be e-mailed to the email provided on your account.
- Notices from You to Famous Furniture Store shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:Address:
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Famous Furniture Store five (5) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:Famous Furniture Store
Address: Reseda, CA 91335
Copyright © 2012-2015. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2012-2015 Famous Furniture Store. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Famous Furniture Store. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Famous Furniture Store or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Famous Furniture Store and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Famous Furniture Store believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Famous Furniture Store and its subsidiaries.
Shipping & Delivery
- We do our best to process and deliver all orders as fast as we can depending on the availability of the item and availability of our delivery team. If the item is in stock it will be scheduled to be delivered as soon as possible. Order has to be paid in full to be scheduled for delivery. When you place the order we will call you for delivery details, we will discuss the date and approximate hour. Somebody over 18 years old has to be present during the delivery and assembly. Our professional delivery team will arrive on time and will completely assemble the furniture in the room of your choice, they will check for any damages to make sure everything is perfect, clean up all the mess and leave. Customer must check all the items for any damages, if any damages found you must notify the delivery team immediately before they leave your house. If you have a dog or cat please let them stay in the other room so they are not get injured during the assembly. At this time, Famous Furniture Store does not ship merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Famous Furniture Store does not ship merchandise to Canada and Mexico, not to other international locations. Famous Furniture Store delivers products within Los Angeles City and surounding cities within 20 mile.
- Unfortunately we do not provide International Shipping at this moment, we are very sorry for the inconvenience, please Like Us on Facebook to get the latest news about Famous Furniture Store.
- Famous Furniture Store charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
- The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Famous Furniture Store makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Famous Furniture Store SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Famous Furniture Store BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.– OR Depending on State –The information and content on this server is provided “as is” with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Famous Furniture Store.The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Famous Furniture Store is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information (“advertisers”), and not Famous Furniture Store.The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Famous Furniture Store, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Famous Furniture Store tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
You may return damaged or defective merchandise within 7 days of the delivery date not assembled with original packaging and a receipt for a refund minus shipping charges if applied. All Returns are subject to 25% Restocking Fee. We will also be glad to exchange the damaged merchandise for any other product on our website, for items valued more than the returned item, difference must be paid before delivery date. We will only issue a refund to the credit card used at the time of checkout. To initiate a refund or exchange please Contact our Customer Service to get a return authorization.
- Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Famous Furniture Store and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Famous Furniture Store shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Famous Furniture Store with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Famous Furniture Store with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Famous Furniture Store. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- SSL Certificate SHA-2 and 2048-bit Encryption, Strongest on the market
- Fully Validated
- 99% Browser Recognition
- Stringent Authentication
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Address:. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.